Wednesday, July 27, 2011

25 things you don't know about me

  1. I'm a straight A student
  2. I want to get into the International Academy  
  3. I used to ride dirt bikes {wished i still did}
  4. I love to dance
  5. Crafting is my thing
  6. I have 2 dogs one is a baby and the other is blind
  7. I live near a lake
  8. I went to an all sixth grade school
  9. I own the wii
  10. I have my own laptop
  11. I have a flat screen TV in my bedroom
  12. I have a thing for glitter
  13. I would love to go to Ireland
  14. Also Paris
  15. I think Anna Wintour is the best fashion icon
  16. I would love to work in New york in the fashion industry
  17. I love shabby chic
  18. I get drawn to the Eiffel Tower
  19. I had a hamster named Rhino
  20. I never roller skated in my life until last week
  21. I have a feather extension
  22. I like to paint original paintings
  23. I have a loft
  24. I love camping in Port Huron
  25. I think Estate sales are fun to go to

No comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!