Tuesday, August 30, 2011

5 tips for cute headbands!

I think I'm obsessed with with headbands... i wear one every day! So today I'm sharing all the ways to prepare yourself to make cute & affordable flower headbands!

Tip #1
Go to the closest store or dollar store to get headbands sometimes you can look out for different sizes & colors!


Tip #2
To make cute headbands you have to have cute fabrics i go to Joann's fabric store, & I'm always looking out for vintage fabric!


Tip #3
You will need... 1 headband, Cute fabric,1 hot glue gun {don't forget the glue :)}& Scissors.

{ sorry for the blurry photo :) }
Tip #4
Cherry Street Cottage & Little Birdie Secrets have super cute & easy Fabric flower headband tutorials. These 2 sites are my go to sites for all things headbands!


Tip #5
Make sure you have fun and remember that headbands make great gifts! If follow these tips, you will be on your way to making lots of cute headbands!

Happy Headbanding!

Smiles,
Caitlin

8 comments:

  1. Nice post Caitlin!! I'm so excited for our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, please link it up with me today at Wow Us Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. I just recently discovered how fun it can be to create headbands. :)

    Found you via Monday Mingle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the frayed flowers! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable. I especially like the first one.

    Found you on Tough Cookie Mommy's Monday Mingle.
    I'm at www.turborunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the gingham flower one! cute, cute, CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments!