Sunday, June 17, 2012

My ABC's

Age: 13

Breakfast: Cinnamon Rolls

Color: Coral,Teal, Purple,Grey

Dessert: Cake POPS

Essential Clothing Item: Headband

Food: TACOS!

Gold or Silver: Silver

Height: 5'7

Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla 

Job: Mowing the grass....

Knick-Knack: My Chandelier
Least Favorite Chore: Dishes

Movie: Madagascar {1,2,3}.

Name: Caitlin

Overnight Hospital Stay: NO
Pop: Rootbeer
Quote: 
{UNKNOWN LINK TO PIC}

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Siblings: One sister Riley

Time you wake up: Weekdays 6am weekends 8/8.30

Under your bed: Have a loft desk thing..... so my desk!

Veggie you like: Cucumbers!

Why do you run late?: Talking to long... :)
 
X-Rays: When i sprained my ankle and injured my back... oh and at the dentist

Yummy food I make: Muffins

Zoo Animal: Giraffe

I got this templet from i--- create and Happy Fathers day daddy!!!

 Smiles Caitlin!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. You and your blog are adorable! :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I {heart} comments!